Ramplast PVC joinery involves the use of ecological, Romanian profiles, the profiles being extruded and using additives based on calcium-zinc, without lead or tin (toxic compounds for the human body as well as for the environment).
From the economic range, ADAM Design makes carpentry using the PVC Ramplast EcoThermLight profile.
Request additional information
Ramplast EcoThermLight PVC profile series
What are the features of the PVC Ramplast EcoThermLight profile?
Ramplast EcoThermLight PVC profiles have 4 air chambers, 60 mm mounting depth and allow glazing with 24 mm double glazing.
The main advantages of Ramplast EcoThermLight PVC profiles:
- the pentacameral structure of the main profiles;
- class B profiles (minimum wall thickness of at least 2.8 mm);
- heat transfer coefficient of 1.58 W / m2K for reinforced profiles;
- sealing with two rows of gaskets;
- 5 ° inner slope for better water drainage;
- use of a single type of reinforcement for the main profiles.