Why choose PVC joinery made on Gealan S 8000 IQ profiles
The new generation of Gealan S 8000 IQ PVC profiles that ADAM Design works with were designed taking into account two very important aspects:
- optimal energy efficiency;
- optimizing the use of materials – for easy, economical processing.
Starting from these two very important aspects taken into account since their design, we identify a series of technical characteristics in the Gealan S 8000 IQ PVC profile.
Exceptional technical features
- glazing system with a depth of 74 mm – allows excellent thermal and sound insulation;
- 5 large air chambers are adapted to support the galvanized steel reinforcement – 1.5 to 2 mm;
- profiles made according to the concept of rational use of materials;
- double sealing system;
- heat transfer coefficient 1 – 1.4 W / m2K, depending on the chosen glazing;
- allows 24 mm double glazing or 44 mm trypan glazing;
- improved ventilation due to the patented GECCO system – allows a controlled air circulation: outside and inside (available on request);
- available in various shades and decorative foils (with wood look).
Special attention paid to the stability of the materials
Did you know that when creating the Gealan S 8000 IQ profile system, special attention was paid to the stability of the profiles? This type of PVC profiles have the main air chamber enlarged accordingly just to allow a suitable reinforcement. In this way the Gealan S 8000 IQ profiles have an increased resistance to bending and a greater durability in time. In this way, the Gealan S 8000 IQ PVC profile can be used without any problems in making large carpentry.
- The maximum height of the window elements depends on the width of the window and the total surface area;
- In the case of large windows, the window elements are subjected to strong forces;
- Stable steel stiffeners ensure a high resistance to bending and allow the manufacture of large PVC joinery elements.
Special reinforcement in the case of residential PVC doors
To meet all needs, the GEALAN S 8000 IQ PVC profiles have specific spacing systems, used in the case of residential doors, so that the profile can allow stiffening elements as large as possible. These special positioning of the spacer bars allows a constructive depth of 74 mm, a feature that allows reinforcement elements with a 30% higher bending rigidity.
Moreover, if we talk about Gealan S 8000 IQ PVC profiles for residential PVC doors, Gealan also offers threshold support with an optimal joint and efficiency, these threshold systems are available on request.
The beauty and refinement of any PVC window or PVC door is given by the choice of profile type. Gealan S 8000 IQ profile systems meet all expectations: large dimensions, smooth and glossy exterior surfaces, choice from a wide range of glass rods.
PVC color acrylic profile
Gealan S 8000 IQ PVC profiles are made by the co-extrusion process of acrylic. This technique raises the quality standards of the PVC profile, differing from the classic staining procedure. The outcome? A more intense color, resistant in time and with a high reflection of the sun’s rays. The high reflection of the sun’s rays allows an imperceptible temperature difference between the white and colored PVC profiles.
For all those who want a more natural look of carpentry, Gealan S 8000 IQ PVC profiles have a wide range of wood decors. Thus you can choose the best color variant, depending on the design of the house. Opt for wood decorations of PVC carpentry, for a natural look but also for a classic style element, the one that will keep the trend of the time.
Resistance class 1
- basic burglary protection;
- burglary protection for balcony windows;
- burglary protection against violent attempts;
Resistance class 2
- basic burglary protection against criminals;
- burglary protection for the ground floor and basement, which are not accessible from the outside;
- burglary protection against penetration attempts with simple tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, etc.